Contact Coach Joan for a FREE Career Checkup, which is a 1/2 hour, no obligation phone conversation with Coach Joan where you can discuss and get advice on your career issues and learn about Coach Joan's services.
Here is what you need to complete to schedule your FREE Career Checkup with Coach Joan:
Email Coach Joan at
letting her know 2 important items:
1. Your availability: Let her know what specific times you are available during a week long period for a 1/2 hour phone career checkup. Let her know all the days/times you are available and the number she can use to contact you. She will confirm the time with you via email.
2. Your main career issue: Let her know what your current career situation is and what your main career issue is that you would like to address on the call. This will help direct the conversation and best serve your needs.
If you are interested in a FREE resume review (not rewrite, a review), please send Coach Joan an email to
with the answers to these questions:
1. When are you available to speak for 1/2 hour about your resume in the next week? Please include all days and times you are available. Coach Joan will confirm the time that works for her when she receives this info.
2. What phone number should Coach Joan use to contact you to discuss your resume?
3. What is the core resume issue you would like to address during your resume review?
4. What type of position are you trying to write your resume for?
5. Please attach your resume to the email you send to Coach Joan. It's best if you email her a Word document so she can see the formatting.
If you are a Denver area job seeker or career transition person, don't forget to check out Coach Joan's FREE Career Cafe' on Wednesday mornings from 8am to 9am at The Delectable Egg at Lowry Town Center, 200 N. Quebec, Denver, CO. The career cafe is a supportive group of job seekers and career changers who eat breakfast together, network and share leads/resources.